- All Known Implementing Classes:
- StdCallFunctionMapper, W32APIFunctionMapper
public interface FunctionMapper
Provides mapping of Java method names to native function names.
An instance of this interface may be provided to
Native.loadLibrary(String, Class, java.util.Map) as an entry in
the options map with key
There are several circumstances where this option might prove useful.
- C preprocessor macros are used to allow C code to refer to a library
function by a different name
- Generated linker symbols are different than those used in C code.
stdcall functions, for instance, are exported with a
special suffix that describes the stack size of the function arguments
- The naming of the C library methods conflicts horribly with your
Java coding standards, or are otherwise hard to follow. It's generally
better to keep the original function names in this case, to avoid confusion
about what's actually being called, but the option is available.
- See Also:
String getFunctionName(NativeLibrary library,
Copyright © 2007-2010 Timothy Wall. All Rights Reserved.